Introducing the newest cleat in the Mizuno lineup: The Mizuno Dominant IC. Each one crafted for innovative comfort, soft flexibility and superior cushioning. Currently worn by Mizuno Pros like Adam Wainwright, Dominant IC is the most naturally fitting and comfortable baseball cleat ever designed. Its anatomical shape provides a superior natural baseball fit that is contoured to perfectly fit your foot. U4icX, the next generation of Mizuno's soft, responsive and resilient mid-sole material, delivers an even more luxurious cushioning experience. Bootie construction inside the shoe provides a soft and secure fit, complimenting the supportive 3-layer, no-sew upper designed for optimum stability, durability, and comfort.
- All new Innovative Comfort platform providing superior cushion and stability.
- New Anatomical Last/Shoe Shape providing a superior fitting, minimizing power loss, and maximizing strong acceleration.
- New IC Outsole provides enhanced flexibility and traction due to strategically placed flex grooves and spike configuration.
- "U4icX", the next generation of Mizuno's soft, responsive and resilient mid-sole material is inserted into the heel of the full-length mid-sole to deliver an even more luxurious cushioning experience.
- Bootie construction inside the shoe provides a soft and secure fit, complimenting the supportive 3-layer upper for overall incredible fit and feel.
- Weight: 13.7 oz.